Warning this yoga practice will change your shape!
Jacqueline Purnell has designed a whole weeks worth of yoga practice which has a main focus for weight loss.
This “baby and me” sequence is designed to reconnect you with your abdominal muscles and tone them while burning fat.
Gentle stretches that are cleverly aimed at going deeper into areas that can be re-awakened after birth. Target areas that allow a relaxed and calm mindset for parenting.
All levels are catered for. From complete beginners to more advanced practitioners. First time mums and second and third time and beyond.
Jacqueline Purnell is a prime mover in identifying the need for offering Yoga to all adults including mothers with babies.
It is a time in a woman's life that can be enhanced greatly by safe and appropriate yoga practices.
Jacqueline is known for creating safe and respectful spaces for women to be facilitated to find balance in this special time in their lives and their families' lives.
Increasing strength and flexibility to support your ascent beyond your childbirth.
Jacqueline has put together a programme, which combines breath work and flowing postures to optimise safety and fluidity within the practice.
Lots of mums are referred to by their midwives and doctors and during their Yoga sessions they have the opportunity to develop a profound bond with their babies.
As well as enhancing the vitality, mobility, general health and emotional health. Baby and Me Yoga also provides a valuable quiet space in which to develop a deep bonding relationship with the baby.
Postnatal recovery yoga for healing and vitality; asana, meditation and deep relaxation with babies for each developmental stage during the first six months of life, we will use this practice of yoga to build physical and emotional contact between parents and their babies and to promote contentment in family life, the use of language, yoga games, songs and pair work in baby and me yoga sessions.
Jacqueline Annabelle Purnell is there to guide you through the steps towards your new connection with your body and your new baby and this will permeate out in positive ways to those around you.
We invite you to spend a special transformational New Year holiday with us in beautiful Ibiza.
This Special Luxury Gluten Free New Year Healthy Yoga & Villa Holiday is going to be refreshing, energising and a lot of fun!
We have one of the most stunning villa settings on Ibiza with an infinity pool, panoramic views over the whole island and its own incredible sunset spot. This special New Year Holiday will be filled with lots of yoga and movement, healthy juices and fresh, light and tasty Gluten Free meals, inspirational talks, healthy food preparation demonstrations, time for relaxation and opportunities to let your hair down and party (it is New Year after all ).
Come and join us and we will have you ready to burst into the New Year of 2018, brimming with health and vitality!
Detox Holiday Benefits
This week will help you to balance your weight, improve your eating habits and help you transition into a healthy way of living.
Among the many benefits you can expect to reap:
• Increased energy and vitality
• Healthy weight loss
• Brighter mood
• Improved digestion
• Better quality of sleep
• Clearer skin
• Reduced allergy symptoms, headaches, bloating and joint pains related to diet
• Increased understanding of your nutritional needs and how to meet them
Throughout the five days you will experience:
• Delicious, Organic * Vegetarian Gluten Free Meals, Juices and Smoothies, prepared by our Incredible Chef, Sol. *wherever possible.
• Yoga Twice a Day - an Energizing, Dynamic Class in the morning that works with our New Approach to Toning Muscles and Problem Areas and a Restorative Class in the afternoon - allowing the Body to Release and open through Passive, Supported Stretches.
• Daily Meditation and Relaxing Breathing Exercises.
• Inspiring talks on the Benefits of Detox and Transitioning from the Detox to an Easy to Maintain Everyday Diet, Tips on Diet and Lifestyle Habits for Healthy Weight Loss and Vitality and for Keeping the Weight Off, Improving Your Digestion and Overcoming Common Digestive Problems, Walking and Exercising for Strengthening and Toning the Whole Body to Complement Your Ongoing Weight Loss, The Spot Reduction Debate and Our New Approaches to Target Problem Areas Including Upper and Lower Abdomen, Thighs, Buttocks and Underarms.
• Practical Demonstration on Making Delicious, Nutritious, Juices
• Walks in the Stunning Ibiza Countryside
• Time for Relaxation, Massage and Healing Therapies and for Exploring the Local Area
Daily Holiday Schedule
7 – 8 am - Fresh Herbal Teas
8-9.30am - Dynamic Yoga Class
9.30-10am - Healthy Gluten Free Breakfast
10am-12 pm - Free Time to Chill Out, Go Walking, Take a Massage
1-2pm - Healthy Gluten Free Lunch
2-5pm - Free Time to Relax or Explore the Island
5 – 6.30pm - Evening Yoga & Breathing Exercises
6.30-7.30pm - Healthy Gluten Free Dinner
7.30pm - Free Time – Relax with a Book, Take a Massage, Games, Storytelling
Please note that the schedule is subject to change at the discretion of the teachers.
The Beautiful Villa
The luxurious villa sits in an idyllic spot, high above the village of Sant Lorrenc (San Lorenzo) with stunning panoramic views over the island and Formentera. Set over 6 acres ,there is plenty to explore including a hill walk leading to one of the most beautiful sunset views. Cosy in the wintertime, the house is centrally heated although we get plenty of warm, sunny days in Ibiza in the winter. When the sun is shining, there are plenty of outdoor areas around the beautiful infinity pool for relaxing and soaking up the rays. Five of the bedrooms have an en suite bathroom and two of the bedrooms share a bathroom. All bedrooms have double beds, except for one room which has twin beds. There is Wi-Fi throughout the property.
Double Room with Double Bed and En Suite Bathroom – Price for Single or Double Occupancy:
Smaller Double Room with Double Bed and En Suite Bathroom – Price for Single or Double Occupancy:
Double Room with Double Bed and Shared Bathroom (shared with one other room) – Price for Single or Double Occupancy:
Twin Share Room with Shared Bathroom (shared with one other room) – Based on Two People Sharing:
£785 Per Person
• 5 Nights Luxury Accommodation
• All Healthy, Vegetarian Gluten Free Meals and Juices
• Twice-Daily Yoga Classes
• Inspiring Healthy Living Talks and food preparation Demonstrations
• Use of Pool
• Drinking Water
• Herbal Teas
Jacqueline Purnell is the founder of Yogashala Ibiza, a yoga teacher training and yoga holiday center in Ibiza. Jacqueline is a highly qualified and experienced yoga teacher. Jacqueline Purnell, British Wheel of Yoga (BWY) Foundation Course Tutor and E-RYT 500 Yoga Alliance teacher.
Jacqueline has taught yoga for many years all over the world, including training yoga teachers for over 10 years in London and Ibiza. She originally trained in Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga with the late Sri K Pattabhi Jois and Derek Ireland in India.
Jacqueline is licensed to teach BWY Foundation Courses One and Two, is a qualified BWY & Yoga Alliance pregnancy yoga teacher, teaching pregnancy classes, post-natal recovery and baby yoga and a certified Jivamukti yoga teacher, having trained with David Life and Sharon Gannon. Jacqueline has also worked with Shandor Remete, having attended teacher training of the Shadow School for over six years. She spent over 8 years as the director of the Apprenticeship Teacher Training at Richmond Yoga in Richmond, Surrey, UK.
In the media, Jacqueline stars in the worldwide best selling book 10 Minute Yoga and the DVD Beyond Dynamic Yoga: The Power of Ashtanga. She has practised yoga on Sky TV and filmed in Ibiza for the ITV1 series Wish You Were Still Here with Judith Chalmer’s son Mark Durden-Smith.
Claudia is the founder and director of The Wellness Source, a company dedicated to empowering individuals to take charge of their wellbeing; supporting them toward living happier, healthier lives through wellness coaching, workshops and retreats.
Claudia is a renowned yoga teacher and wellness expert and has guided literally hundreds of people through life changing detox, wellness and yoga programs in the UK, Europe and Asia. Her adaptability, in-depth knowledge, her calm steady support and caring nature really shine through in her relationships with her clients.
Her teaching method is practical, down-to -earth and fun, making information accessible to people from all backgrounds and all levels of yoga experience. Claudia inspires positive change in people’s lives through re-education; by encouraging individuals to take responsibility for their own health, she believes profound transformation is possible.
Massage & Healing Therapies
There will be plenty of opportunity to enjoy some relaxing, rejuvenating massage and healing therapies through the week. Find out more about the therapies available here
• Visit Ibiza Old Town – UNESCO World Heritage Site *
• Explore the Beautiful Beaches of the White Island of Ibiza *
• A Night Out at the Famous Pacha Nightclub in the Capital, Ibiza Town*
• Horse Riding*
• Mountain Biking/Road Biking *
• Spa and Hammam*
• Visit the Local Markets *
• Explore the Islands’ Many Caves *
• Enjoy an Indian Head Massage, Reflexology, Reiki or Therapeutic Massage Session *
* Please note these activities are at an extra charge.
• Flights to Ibiza: Direct daily flights from London City Airport with British Airways or via Barcelona, Madrid or Mallorca with Ryan Air and Vueling Airlines (The Villa is approximately 25 minutes transfer from the airport)
• Transfers to and from the airport are included in your stay
• Should you wish to hire a car to explore the island, we recommend booking in advance. Do You Spain is a popular booking agent.
Please note: Check in time is 5pm on 28th December and check out time is on 2nd January at 11am.
New Year week places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment
Payment in full (paid via bank transfer) is required to secure your place.
All fees are non-returnable and non-refundable.
We can’t wait to have you join us for this fun and transformative holiday!
Claudia & Jacqueline
If you are new to yoga then any basic level class would be recommended. If you are not new to yoga then the class you choose would likely be dictate by what you are looking to achieve - stress reduction, flexibility, weight loss etc. We offer a wide variety of classes, courses and one-2-one tuiton in Ibiza. If you would like to know more please email us by clicking here.
Once we receive your email a member of Yogashala Ibiza will be in touch with more info.