Yogashalaibiza are offering the final few places for Christmas and New Year Holiday.
Healthy Christmas Luxury Villa Holiday
To come for the Healthy Christmas Luxury Villa Holiday from 23rd - 28th December, 2017
New Year Healthy Holiday
To come for the New Year Healthy Holiday from
28th December 2017 - 2nd January 2018
Add a sparkling glow to your life and join us in Ibiza for the holiday of a lifetime.
Dates: 23rd December 2017 to 2nd January 2018
The holiday will be at a Luxury Villa in Ibiza also known as Eivissa, The Balearic Islands, Spain
Jacqueline Purnell & Claudia Jones
Would like you to spend Christmas & New Year 2016 with them in a fun, energizing break on the beautiful island of Ibiza.
This Luxury Villa Holiday will give you the opportunity to feel refreshed and enjoy a great deal of laughter!
Come away from it with a healthy glow, feeling energized and transformed.
The Villa you will be staying at has panoramic views, its own breathtaking sunset spots dotted around and its own infinity pool.
The week will be filled with lots of demanding dynamic yoga classes, interesting healthy food demonstrations, inspiring and thought provoking talks, and of course plenty of indulgent and yummy, ‘Clean Food’ for the New Year and the New You.
After the 30th of December there will be opportunities to Detox and start the New Year with a fresh, new focus.
Lots of places to sit and just look up to the brightest stars and star gaze. There will also be plenty of time for relaxation, and come away brimming with health and vitality!
Healthy Holiday Benefits
Your Holiday will include many opportunities to:
• Lose weight in a healthful way
• Balance your weight and look at goals
• Improve your way of eating for your future lifestyle
• Help you to fully embrace a healthy way of living
• Increase your levels of energy and feel vital and more alive
• Brighten and uplift your mood
• Enjoy new ways to enhance your overall digestion
• Improve your quality of sleep
• Learn & perfect techniques to help you sleep
• Enhance the clarity and brightness of your complexion
• Learn techniques to help your skin glow
• Reduce aches and pains
• Reduce any allergic reactions, headaches, water retention and joint pains related to diet
• Increase skills and resourcefulness regarding knowledge of your nutritional needs and how to meet them
Throughout the these days you will experience:
• Tasty and mouthwatering, Organic*, Gluten Free, Healthy Vegetarian Meals, Juices and Smoothies, prepared by our Incredible Chef, Sol.
• An extraordinary Vegetarian, Gluten Free Christmas Dinner and Party Celebration
• Yoga Practice twice during the day, an Energizing, Dynamic Class in the morning and a Restorative Class in the afternoon
• Daily Meditation and Relaxing Breathing Exercises
• Memorable & Inspiring talks and discussions to include:
Benefits of a Gluten Free Diet
How to Avoid Bloating & Inflammation
Kicking the Sugar Habit
Combating Food Cravings
Eating a Clean, Whole Foods Diet and More
• Practical Food Demonstrations Where you will learn to make lots of Simple, Healthful and Tempting Gluten Free Dishes including Delectable Treats!
• Walks in the Luscious and impressive Ibiza Countryside
• Time to Relax, indulge yourself in Massage and Healing Therapies and to Explore and absorb the beauty of your surroundings (including the islands delightful array of birds)
• Lose yourself in the White Isle’s lush Flora and Fauna
Daily Christmas Holiday Schedule
From 23rd - 28th December, 2017
7.00am – 8.00am - Herbal teas and Fresh fruit plate
8.00am - 9.30am – Dynamic, Powerful and Challenging Yoga Class
10.00am-11.30am - Appetizing Veggie, Gluten Free Brunch
11.30am-1.00 pm - Free time to Chillax, take a Massage or enjoy the Fresh Air and Walk
1.00pm - 2.00pm – Inspirational Talks & Gluten Free, Scrumptious, Titillating for your Taste Buds Cooking Demonstrations
2.00pm -5.00pm - Time to Relax or Explore the Island
5.00pm - 6.30pm - Evening Restorative Yoga, Meditation & Breathing Exercises
6.30pm-7.30pm - Delicious Vegetarian, Gluten Free Dinner
7.30pm - Free Time – Relax, Take a Massage, Games, Storytelling
Daily New Year Holiday Schedule
From 28th December 2017 - 2nd January 2018
7 – 8 am - Herbal Teas and Fresh Fruit Platter
8-9.30am - Dynamic Yoga Class
9.30-10am - Healthy Detox Breakfast
10am-12 pm - Free Time to Chill Out, Go Walking, Take a Massage
1-2pm - Healthy Detox Lunch
2-5pm - Free Time to Relax or Explore the Island
5 – 6.30pm - Evening Yoga, Meditation & Breathing Exercises
6.30-7.30pm - Healthy Detox Dinner
7.30pm - Free Time – Relax with a Book, Take a Massage, Games, Storytelling
Please note that the schedules are subject to change at the discretion of the teachers.
The Stunning Villa
The luxurious villa sits in an idyllic, heavenly spot, super high above the village of Sant Lorrenc (San Lorenzo) with stunning panoramic views over the ambrosial land of Ibiza and out to the Mediterranean Sea and to the nearby Island of Formentera.
Set within 6 acres of land, there is plenty to explore including a hill walk leading to one of the most beautiful sunset views. Cosy in the wintertime, the house is centrally heated and feels warm and homely. There is a warm and welcome atmosphere. We get many of warm, sun filled days in Ibiza in the winter so when the sun is out, there are plenty of outdoor spaces around the beautiful infinity pool for relaxing and soaking up the rays. All bedrooms have an en suite or private bathroom (except as stated in the “Rates” section). All bedrooms have double beds, except for one room which has twin beds. There is Wi-Fi throughout the property.
Double Room with Double Bed and En Suite Bathroom – Price for Single or Double Occupancy:
Smaller Double Room with Double Bed and En Suite Bathroom – Price for Single or Double Occupancy:
Double Room with Double Bed and Shared Bathroom (shared with one other room) – Price for Single or Double Occupancy:
Twin Share Room with Shared Bathroom (shared with one other room) – Based on Two People Sharing:
• 12 Nights Accommodation in the sumptuous luxury Villa
• All Gluten Free Vegetarian Meals (including option for a Traditional Non-Vegetarian Meal on Christmas Day)
• Two Yoga Classes per day – the morning Class offers stimulating and invigorating movement and the afternoon class is more of a relaxing, re-balancing experience. Both classes work well for sportsmen and women for Injury Prevention
• Delectable, Healthy, Clean Food Demonstrations
• Healthy Living Talks with plenty of tips to Inspire You When You Return Home
• Use of Infinity Pool
• Drinking Water
• Herbal Teas
Jacqueline Purnell is the founder of Yogashala Ibiza, a Yoga Teacher Training and Yoga Holiday Center of excellence in Ibiza.
The love of good food and healthy living has been a source of inspiration for the Holidays and Courses offered by Jacqueline Purnell, British Wheel of Yoga (BWY) Foundation Course Tutor and E-RYT 500 Yoga Alliance teacher.
A firm believer in the transformative powers of a break in Paradise, Jacqueline loves enabling and enpowering those who feel drawn to spend time in Ibiza with her and Claudia. It is always a two-way experience and people find their stress levels reduce and melt away when they choose to escape and indulge in the beautiful country house surroundings.
Yogashlaibiza teaches Teachers through 200 Hour Teacher Trainings and delivers Advanced Yoga Teacher Trainings of 500 Hours.
Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training Modules and a great number of Post Graduate Workshops for Teachers to gain Continuous Professional Development.
Jacqueline has taught yoga for many years all over the world, including training yoga teachers for over 10 years in London and Ibiza. She originally trained in Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga with the late Sri K Pattabhi Jois and Derek Ireland in India.
She spent over 8 years as the director of the Apprenticeship Teacher Training at Richmond Yoga in Richmond, Surrey, UK.
In the media, Jacqueline stars in the worldwide best selling book 10 Minute Yoga and the DVD Beyond Dynamic Yoga: The Power of Ashtanga. She has practised yoga on Sky TV and filmed in Ibiza for the ITV1 series Wish You Were Still Here with Judith Chalmer’s son, Mark Durden-Smith.
Claudia is the founder and director of The Wellness Source, a company dedicated to empowering individuals to take charge of their wellbeing; supporting them toward living happier, healthier lives through wellness coaching, workshops and retreats.
Claudia is a renowned yoga teacher and wellness expert and has guided literally hundreds of people through life changing detox, wellness and yoga programs in the UK, Europe and Asia.
Her adaptability, in-depth knowledge, her calm steady support and caring nature really shine through in her relationships with her clients.
Her teaching method is practical, down-to -earth and fun, making information accessible to people from all backgrounds and all levels of yoga experience.
Claudia inspires positive change in people’s lives through re-education; by encouraging individuals to take responsibility for their own health, she believes profound transformation is possible.
Massage & Healing Therapies
There will be plenty of opportunity to enjoy some relaxing, rejuvenating massage and healing therapies through the week.
• Visit Ibiza Old Town – A Breath taking UNESCO World Heritage Site *
• Explore the Beautiful Beaches of the White Island of Ibiza *
• Enjoy A Night Out at the Famous Pacha Nightclub in the Capital, Ibiza Town*
• Horse Riding & Equestrian pursuits*
• Mountain Biking/Road Biking *
• Spa and Hammam*
• Visit the Local Market places*
• Explore the Islands’ Many Caves *
• Enjoy an Indian Head Massage, Reflexology or Therapeutic Massage Session *
*Please note these activities are at an extra charge.
Flights to Ibiza: Direct daily flights from London City Airport with British Airways
Or choose to take a leisurely approach via Barcelona, Madrid or Mallorca with Ryan Air and Vueling Airlines (The villa is approximately 25 minutes transfer from the airport)
Many charter flights like Monarch and Easyjet fly to Barcelona Madrid and Mallorca and then it is just a short hop over to Ibiza.
Travel Supermarket, Skyscanner and Opodo offer flight information or you may choose to book directly with your preferred airline.
Transfers to and from the airport are included in your stay
Should you wish to hire a car to explore the island, we recommend booking in advance. Do You Spain is a popular booking agent.
Please note: Check in time is 3pm on 23rd December and check out time on the 30th December is at 12pm.
Christmas & New Year places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Payment in full (paid via bank transfer) is required to secure your place.
All fees are non-returnable and non-refundable.
We can’t wait to have you join us!
Claudia & Jacqueline